Sama-Sama Express KL International Airport
US$174
US$121
Trip.com
  • Pool
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$26
US$75
US$60
  • Restaurant
All reviewssama samabetween flightssatellite buildingfew hoursthrough customshour transitwake up callconnecting flightlong stopoverhour staymalaysian airlinesshower facilitieskl international airportshort staylong haul flighttoothbrush and toothpastecheck in was easy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were put up by the airline due to flight changes. were were on there from about 8.30am till 5 pm. Beds were soft. Rooms were clean, Very nice. Quiet. The buffet Breakfast and Lunch were awesome. No complaints here. Dont think i could think of one if i tried. Thank you Sama Sama

Room Tip: I dont think it would matter where you room is, Double glazing on the windows. No noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fleurbaby
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I needed a short (6 hour) stop over due to my plane schedule from Hong Kong to Sydney not quite aligning.

My travel agent suggested this mini hotel on the air-side of the airport - so very convenient. Although I had used KLIA on many occasions I didn't realise that this was one of the services provided.

I arrived slightly later than originally scheduled. The checkin was quick and simple having reserved the room earlier (I think that you should do this if you want to have a pleasant stay and get a room!).

The room itself was very well laid out. It had all the facilities that you would want for a short stay. The shower and bathroom amenities were perfectly adequate with a good shower pressure.

I would certainly use this mini hotel again.

Room Tip: Book ahead to be sure of a room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Iqmal M, Manager at Sama-Sama Express KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear GromitAustralia,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel.

We are delighted to note that our vision in creating meaningful connection have certainly reached you.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

What you need to know this hotel located on KLIA international only. And dont think this is the big hotel with sama sama buggy.(i almost got the buggy to sama sama hotel) . I gotmy room for 70usd for 6hours with small mattress for 2 person. Simply niceinteriors. All std amenities. Not recomended for tall foreigner. Quite quick check in process

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Krishna_photographer

Dear Krishna_photographer,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel does exactly what it says it will - it is a short stay, airside hotel at KLIA airport. For anyone who wants a good sleep in-between flights then this is the place.
Clean, efficient and good size rooms with a decent en-suite bathroom. Nothing lavish but I had a good 5 hours sleep there and left feeling very refreshed.
They do a good job and what I feel are very good prices.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

As a transit hotel, I would have expected this hotel to have been somewhat quieter. Although the room offered all the usual amenities, the bed was extremely uncomfortable. The overall feeling is that the overnight stay was wasted. I should have opted to continue my journey.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Iqmal M, Manager at Sama-Sama Express KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Valerie F,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com.

It is with regret to note the unpleasant experience during your last stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.I would very much wish to make contact with you personally, and if it’s not too much to ask, please do drop me an email with your contact details so that I can be in touch.

Once again, thank your for your time and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

email: iqmal.muslim@samasamahotels.com