Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport
US$42
US$33
S Rose Hotel(Sepang)
US$20
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$63
US$60
  • Restaurant
2,581 results
All reviewssama samapremier floordegrees restaurantthe club loungeexecutive floorfree buggy servicegolf buggybaggage claimlong flightpan pacificelectric buggyarrivals hallnext morningmain terminalmini barbetween flightsmalaysia airlines
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I had about 12 hours layover in KL, not really long enough to bother heading into KL city but long enough to need somewhere to eat and sleep. Sama sama is connected by an internal walkway to KLIA. Its a 5 star hotel and its priced as a 5 star hotel, but when you just need to rest it is worth the money. By staying here I didn't lose 2 hours of travel in and out of the city nor have to worry about transport. This place is very comfortable, the rooms are modern spacious and luxurious. Beds are ultra comfy. There is a nice bar a nice restaurant and a beautiful lobby lounge. Food is good, breakfast was huge and delicious and the staff are professional and accommodating. Whenever I have another short layover in KL I will stay here without thinking about it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank dwt991
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear dwt991,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel KL,International Airport!

It was certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am most delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed the stay with us. Thank you for sharing your GREAT hotel experience at Sama Sama Hotel KL International Airport and we look forward to welcoming you back for another `Sama Sama `experience in the near future!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel was fine for an overnight stop over, however, on arrival the hotel reception put a hold on 850 MYR on my credit card without telling me, on check out I paid cash, but the hotel has kept the 850 MYR on hold (3 weeks later). After contacting the hotel I was informed the funds would be released after another 7 business days, this is very poor in my view and I would be very careful about handing my credit card over when checking in to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Koop2014
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Koop2014,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel KL,International Airport!

Thank you for sharing your `Frozen fund on my credit card three weeks after departure`comments on Tripadvisor.We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and this matter has been taken seriously since we wrote to you on 1st July.Our finance team has responded to you via email for further details.

The team at Sama Sama Hotel KL International Airport joins me in thanking you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Haslina bt Kamaruddin

Reviewed 7 July 2014

It was easy to follow the signs from the airport to the area where you can call the hotel buggy to come and get you. The check in was quick and simple, was offered a cold towel and bottle of water. The room was excellent, definitely a 5 star hotel in every aspect. The bed, bathroom, even electronic controlled blinds and shutters. The gym was very well equipped and the pool was amazing, only downside to the pool is not enough of the sunbaking lounges for the amount of guests that stay there. I didn't get to try the spa and sauna but they looked good. I was only here for the one night on the way home from Thailand which was a shame because I would have loved to have stayed longer. I ate at the restaurant on the night, the second steak I got was wonderful, watching the world cup was fun. I had one drama when I was checking out which was ordering one of the comfy pillows, which they seemed to have resolved by offering to courier one to my house- now that is service you don't get at just any regular hotel and why Im rating it a 5, they go over and above for all guests staying there :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank mynewlifeistravel
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear mynewlifeistravel,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel KL,International Airport!

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased that you have enjoyed the one-night stay with us. We take your positive review on board in our effort to strive towards achieving excellence in service and facility. The team at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport looks forward to welcoming you again for another `Sama Sama` hotel experience with us in the near future!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We selected Sama-Sama Hotel for the location. We just had a overnight layover before flying out early the next morning. It was great. The check in is right inside the airport near baggage claim. You are then picked up in the airport by a cart to get to the hotel. The rooms were clean, with a great shower. There are several restaurants at the hotel -making any short layover easy and restful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ginger H

Dear GingerH,

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I arrived very late to airport and had to leave early next morning, so I just needed to get into my bed fast without any delays. I was not disappointed. When I started walking from the arrival hall, a boogie was waiting and the driver asked if I was heading for the Sama Sama hotel. I confirmed and off we were. 2 minutes to hotel. Check-in was even faster, so it took less than 5 minutes from the airport to my bed.

I was upgraded to executive room, so even though I did not have time for breakfast next morning, the lounge staff kindly reminded me, that I could grab a coffee and a peace of bread, while they checked me out at the lounge desk. And 5 minutes later I was of to the arrival hall with the boogie.

Rooms are as good as expected of hotels of this standard, but what really impressed me was the efficiency and attentiveness of the staff

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ib L

Dear Ib L,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel KL,International Airport!

Thank you for sharing your experience “Efficient Airport Hotel`comment on TripAdvisor . We are grateful for your appreciation towards our effort in `Create Meaningful Connection` for you. I trust our team will be thrilled and glad to know that we have provided you an excellent experience and that you have loved it!

Haslina bt Kamaruddin