Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$33
Free cancellation until 22/10/21
Agoda.com
US$30
Hotels.comUS$31
eDreamsUS$33
TravelocityUS$31
All reviews eye mask hot shower hand luggage hour layover basic amenities morning flight kuala lumpur container pillows hours slippers bed transit airport comfort snooze counter
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Arrived at KLIA at 1:30am and after immigration, baggage claim, bus ride to KLIA2, getting a SIM card, it was close to 3am.

Rather than paying a 50% late-night surcharge on a taxi, I looked into the Capsule Hotel. Without a reservation, I inquired about a 6-hour stay which was 115MYR.

The bed was nice and clean, and the bathrooms are communal. I slept OK although you can hear your fellow guests roaming around since your capsule is covered with a small "curtain."

It's a wonderful concept and pricing makes it attractive if you have a late night arrival or an early morning departure.

Room tip: Ask for a lower capsule if you have trouble climbing ladders.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Baron45
Reviewed 9 June 2019

I reached KLIA 2 airport late night at 1am after a trip to Bali. So instead of going to the city I decided to sleep here as I was very tired. I booked a capsule with queen bed as I was traveling along with a friend. The bed is comfortable and I had a nice sleep of 6 hours. The rest rooms are very clean and the shower area is good enough.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
115  Thank georgiovalentino
Reviewed 15 May 2019

We (me, my son and my husband) only wanted a bed to sleep for one night, we had an early flight the next morning. We stayed at the private capsule suite, so we didn't need to leave the bags in a locker, it stayed with us in the room. We had a good sleep, quiet and comfortable. Good wifi and shower. Short walk to the departure gate. Would use them again for sure.

Room tip: quiet rooms
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Roberta A
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Had a 10 hour stopover from Bangkok to Melbourne so I chose this place for a 6 hour break because I’d landed at midnight! The sleeping space is well laid out and private. Think of it as an upmarket backpackers and you’ll be in the right frame of mind.
Bed is comfy and the place is cool. Lockers are outside the venue but since most people here are on layovers and don’t have cases with them it doesn’t matter all that much.
Cost works out to be about $40aud. They ask for an additional cash deposit but they took my licence in its place as I didn’t have cash with me. Return your key and towel and you get it all back!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank coffeepilgrim5290
Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

It's clean, new, good service. But if you choose curtain door, it's easy to be noisy. You should choose the door one. But for 4 hours is ok. The price is cheaper more than the other in Klia2. The public toilet is very clean, you have to deposit 50RM for towels.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ho N