I was desperately looking for a place that I can have ease of mind to relax and rest after surgery. After searching for months, finally I found a place in the Saujana. I have no qualms about their food, services, security etc.
Been here for almost a month and indeed, this is one of the place which I would recommend those who are looking for place to unwind, relax, recup etc.
The only drawback is the taxi. Taxis are apparently outsourced and not like other hotels which they normally have got "blue hotel taxi" which will charge by meter. This is a slight drawback for travellers like us who are highly depending on hotel taxi.
1. Buffet or ala carte in Suria are good. As a foodie person or food critic, you will able to see if the final product of the food presentation and quality is good.
2. Housekeeping - very prompt and very focus and literally took around less than 20 minutes to get all done - 100% housekeeping - impressive
3. Bellman - very compassionate and spontaneously he will offer his help and even get a wheel chair for those having difficulty in walking
4. Bellman - when they said 5 minuntes for them to come to the room to help to bring down the luggage means 5 minutes as some other hotels you can wait till 30 minutes with no sign of the bellman
Overall: 1st time long day - indeed impressed and definitely this service level is considered as 5 stars service level. Good job the team of saujana and hope you all will keep up, maintain your current standard and strive improve further from where you are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking its name from an old Malay expression 'sejauh di sana' meaning - as far as the eye can see - The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur, a 5 star deluxe resort-style hotel, is a member of WorldHotels. Nestled amidst 160-hectares of lush tropical gardens, this 250-room newly revitalized retreat is adjoined to two 18-hole championship golf courses of Saujana Golf & Country Club, undeniably a haven for business and pleasure. Located 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur's city center and 35 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), the hotel is only 5 minutes away from Skypark (formerly Subang Airport) and private jet aviation hub. Facilities of this well-appointed deluxe resort include extensive dining choices, practical function areas, numerous meeting room options and a host of delightful recreational activities to suit every traveller's needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Saujana Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saujana Hotel Shah Alam
- Saujana Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Saujana Kuala Lumpur Shah Alam