The Saujana Kuala Lumpur
Pegasus Hotel(Shah Alam)
US$35
US$33
  • Restaurant
Best Western i-City Shah Alam(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$41
US$63
US$47
Agoda.com
Hotel de Art @ Section 19(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$18
  • Breakfast included
Nexus Business Suite Hotel(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$42
Priceline
Orange Hotel, Sungai Buloh(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
US$170
US$122
All reviewssubang airportgolf coursecitta mallnice resortlake viewkuala lumpurcoffee machinewell equipped gymswimming poolaway from the hustle and bustlecentral klwide selectionhope the managementbreakfast buffetbusiness meetingjapanese restaurantcomfortable stay
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Love the club rooms. Comfortable beds, huge room and bathroom, lovely ambience. Lovely view of the golf course. Loved the exclusitivity of the private dining room.

The buffet breakfast had quality food, but the spread was limited. The cocktail hour was nice, but the service was slow. We had a business meeting, with tea breaks and lunch as well as a dinner party there, and though the food was good, the service again could have improved to ensure the overall experience was more positive.

The front desk staff at the club was very helpful and polite but the front desk at the normal hotel was quite rude and abrupt. When I attempted to find out where or when I could check in in the morning, I was rudely informed that I could only check in after 2pm and to haul my luggage with me to my meeting area, instead of offering to keep my luggage or provide information on how I should go straight to the club to check in. The result of which was I had to carry my luggage from the meeting rooms in the evening, up the stairs, to check in, only to be told I had to travel to the club to check in.

Unfortunately I did not get to try the spa, but the ambiance of the spa was definitely inviting and an improvement from the previous spa at the hotel.

Room Tip: stay at the club for better services
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank avid_traveller1234
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I like this place coz it's quiet and relaxing. The pool and and lake view is a bonus if your room faces that direction. Decent spread of choices for breakfast, though one of the waitresses speaks very minimal English. Front desk staffs are friendly and helpful. However the housekeeping staff found no record of my bottle of perfume I accidentally left behind.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank elinong
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was there to celebrate a friend's garden wedding (on the 7th Dec), and was helping out with the prep etc. The staff was amazingly helpful and friendly. Smiling and ever so willing to extend a helping hand. Kudos! I especially like to thank Jackie and Max, and another banquet waiter (sorry I didn't manage to get his name) who were such a pleasure to work with.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Annsl
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We booked this hotel as it was not far from subang airport and stayed for 2 nights I liked the open planned reception the front desk were very helpful and check-in very smooth. It was in a nice setting great pool good breakfast at the lakeside, good places to have your dinner and very helpful and friendly staff

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Annemarie M
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We arrived late at night and had a little problem driving to the reception lobby. The sign was not obvious enough.

Stayed with my family in an Executive Deluxe for 2 nights. The room was very spacious. The whole place was nice and peaceful. Staffs were friendly. Security was tight but not offensive. Had a little playground for the kids and the management painted it green. My son noticed the unusual colour scheme and refused to play in it. We had all the necessary towels for the first day but on the second day the bath mat was missing. The housekeeping took quite sometime to bring it to my room. During breakfast, I noticed there was no coffee/ espresso machine at all. I had to rely on the staff to bring me my coffee, it took take awhile even though the place was not busy. I think the management should consider getting a self service espresso machine for breakfast buffet.

I think The Saujana is perfect for golfers and couples. You don't have to pass the reception/ lobby to get into your room, to some this can be a bonus.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family