We are a group of bikers who wanted to spend our Valentine's Day somewhere romantic. Tanjong Jara was indeed the perfect Valentine gift from our partners. I just don't know where to start; Is it the courteous and charming staff, the gorgeous rooms, the five-star amenities, tasty food, beautiful beach landscape, ..? I could go on and on.
We often travel abroad looking for wonderful places to stay and just don't realise that with the same amount of money, beauty, serenity, and not forgetting luxury, is located very close to home.
Tanjong Jara is simply amazing, and one of my best local holiday spots. Will deifnitely go back, this time with my kids. Even though the sea is quite rough for a swim, am sure the kids will love the swimming pool, playing on the sand, and eating in the local restaurants outside the hotel. Food in hotel can get pretty expensive, but hey, just walk out and you will find some really mouth-watering food at stunningly affordable rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by palm fringed, emerald seas, Tanjong Jara Resort is a sanctuary of luxury and well-being steeped in the unmistakable grace of age-old Malay traditions. Here, in the comfort of a room furnished in local timber and rich fabrics, guests are lulled by the sighs of waves and the warm tropical breeze. The award-winning architecture of this resort reflects the elegance and grandeur of 17th century Malay palaces, offering an authentic taste of the region’s spirit and an enduring embodiment of gentle Malay arts and hospitality. Seamlessly integrated with the resort is the Spa Village, dedicated to combining the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and the innate healing practices of the area, providing a special, restorative experience. Guests can choose to experience an eco-adventure river cruise, explore teeming coral reefs or browse in a night market. Whatever the activity, every breath is pure refreshment, a relaxation of the soul, a pure journey of revival. In Malay we call this Sucimurni, in Malaysia it is Tanjong Jara Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tanjong Jara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjong Jara Hotel Dungun
- Tanjong Jara Dungun
- Tanjong Jara Resort Terengganu, Malaysia - Dungun