Tg Jara felt like a very beautiful luxurious Malay kampung with lots of coconut and other trees. Seafront beautiful stretch of clean beach close to the chalets. Large rooms with a king sized bed plus day bed, with huge bathroom with his and hers sinks, luxury cotton robes, and every possible amenity. But what I liked most was the friendly well trained staff, providing unobtrusive thoughtful service. They remember your names, and one lovely young lady even went looking for me when I was sick in the bathroom and brought me ginger tea. The staff bring you complimentary iced water flavored with a slice of orange by the pool, which was a pleasant and welcome surprise. The air of exclusivity, with fewer rooms than most resorts, meant there was plenty of space and privacy for all guests and personalized service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by palm fringed, emerald seas, Tanjong Jara Resort is a sanctuary of luxury and well-being steeped in the unmistakable grace of age-old Malay traditions. Here, in the comfort of a room furnished in local timber and rich fabrics, guests are lulled by the sighs of waves and the warm tropical breeze. The award-winning architecture of this resort reflects the elegance and grandeur of 17th century Malay palaces, offering an authentic taste of the region’s spirit and an enduring embodiment of gentle Malay arts and hospitality. Seamlessly integrated with the resort is the Spa Village, dedicated to combining the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and the innate healing practices of the area, providing a special, restorative experience. Guests can choose to experience an eco-adventure river cruise, explore teeming coral reefs or browse in a night market. Whatever the activity, every breath is pure refreshment, a relaxation of the soul, a pure journey of revival. In Malay we call this Sucimurni, in Malaysia it is Tanjong Jara Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelbag, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Tanjong Jara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjong Jara Hotel Dungun
- Tanjong Jara Dungun
- Tanjong Jara Resort Terengganu, Malaysia - Dungun