“chinese seafood restaurant and pork free but selling beer”
Review of Tian Kee - CLOSED

Tian Kee
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I went to this restaurant with my malay friends,here serve chinese seafood and no pork but selling the beer! a speacial place in k terengganu. the food is fress and good, we spend there about 6 hours at outdor untill the restaurant clossing and the waitress still servic us good and talking joke with us.i like this place, event we spend about rm 500 in this restaurant at that night but still reasonable,for all seafood we take just rm 130 and less is beer ,off course MALAYSIA BEER IS MOST Eexpensive. A GOOD AND FRIENDLY PLACE ,MUST VISIT

1  Thank reddino
There are newer reviews for Tian Kee

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Today, i went to this restaurant to celebrate my friend birthday party. we order 10 persons dish washes, which are nyonya style sek ban fish,sizzling tofu, satem egg, seaweed soup, fried lala, and a vege without meat...they charge us rm403 for all of it!!we got 2 tables,so each table cost rm 201.50,the fish and lala very "skinny" and they charge us rm94 per fish and rm 25 per lala, the steam egg more worst, ONLY EGG!!!!charge us rm22 per plate!!!the vege totally no meat charge us rm 22 too!!!the soup less seaweed but can charge us rm15!!sizzling tofu consider reasonable,rm 15 per plate...so conclusion!that a "black shop",no next time,ban!!

1  Thank TzeYan
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I've been a regular customer since I was a kid. In my opinion, they serve the BEST Mee Hailam, and Nasi Goreng Cina, and top it off with their steamboat. HEAVEN i tell you. plus since it's in Terengganu, you can bet that you'll get the best of the best seafood selection. <3 now i wanna go there.

1  Thank Alia A
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I went there with my family member. There were 2 restaurant at the row but we chose this 1 because someone had put this restaurant in his blog, promoting and praising all the good food with nice photo here.( Strange blogger with yucky taste buds)As we were entering the restaurant, the waitress lead us into an air-conditioned room at the corner, after we took our seat, i asked the waitress what is the charges for sitting in here and she told me rm10-rm15 for each dishes will be charged extra.I was a little reluctant with the unreasonable charges furthermore the room has got strange smell and to prevent " cut throat " chrages, i suggested to seat outside as the weather was cool after rainning. Then we moved out, the waitress turned her face 360d and took the order impatiently.Our food came after 15min but we waited 45min for the steam " rot " fish.We were being told rudely to wait for the fish. The washbasin was so dirty and not to mention the toilet. I can say this is the worst food i have had during our 5 days stayed in Terengganu.

1  Thank Yong S
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Never ever go to this restaurant unless you want to get cheated and some rude treatment. The food is extremely bad, not fresh and expensive. They certainly do not know what is good and delicious food. They are cheaters who serve not fresh food at higher than usual price offering bad and rude service to customers. Not only that, their cups and glasses are all stained with brown colour marking. A very dirty restaurant indeed with moisture smell in the a/c room. Not a choice at all! Do Not Go! You will regret going there! Total disappoinment!

4  Thank Hohohoh