We were there for only 1 nite and that's enough to keep us away a lifetime.
We aked for a family room which cost us RM197 (1 queen-bed + 1 single bed; no king-bed available at all)
1. Expensive peak rate not a match with the conditions of this hotel
2. The staircase leading to the rooms from pool-side looked like it was last swept and mopped 6 months ago.
3. Inside the room: cobwebs from the ceiling/the windows cannot be closed shut due to rusty frames/the walls must be made from plywood because even slightest sound in corridor can be heard from inside/a puddle formed inside bathroom after taking a bath/leaking hose (next to the toilet seat)/one ceiling light not working
4. The size of the room is really quite small, too small for a family room. Paid RM15 for an extra mattress and all 4 of us were then practically squeezed in
5. Small size pool. With only kids of the patrons filling the pool, no room for adults to swim.
What's good :
- breakfast altho very limited choice, taste acceptable
- aircond works well (must be newly installed)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Batu Burok Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batu Burok Beach Hotel Kuala Terengganu
- Batu Burok Beach Resort Malaysia/Kuala Terengganu