Initially I was only going to stay for five nights but I found the hotel to be very comfortable, spacious and clean so I decided to stay for two weeks. The staff were most helpful and courteous, the breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. The swimming pool was a decent size and the hotel is in a good location being very close to long beach, town is within walking distance. Opposite the hotel is Mosque which starts its chanting over loud speakers quite early in the morning though I did not find this disturbing. The natives are predominantly Muslim and consequently you cannot buy alcohol anywhere, so if your looking to party this is not the place. Overall I would say a very nice hotel if you want a quiet relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumai Suites Hotel is one of the prime options amongst Kuala Terengganu resorts and hotels. They provide accommodation rooms furnished with air-conditioner, cable TV, mini-bar and refrigerator, and coffee/tea maker. Some of their amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, high-speed Internet access, and airport transfer. While Sumai Suite Hotel is located 15 km away from the international airport, this hotel in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia is also nearby city landmarks such as Batu Burok Beach, Astaka Shopping Complex, and Batu Burok Recreation Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sumai Hotel Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumai Hotel Kuala Terengganu
- Sumai Hotel Apartment Malaysia/Kuala Terengganu