We thought this was a decent hotel in Kuala Terengganu. There were four of us so options were a bit limited. The apartments were quite large actually and had a kitchen and kitchen table so that was really nice. A few things though - the feel was very three star (Seri Malaysia ish if that means anything to you). There is heavy construction next door so you can hear cars and vehicles driving on gravel in the mornings. It is also very near a Mosque which is pleasant to hear the Quran in the morning for Muslims but non-muslims might not be thrilled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumai Suites Hotel is one of the prime options amongst Kuala Terengganu resorts and hotels. They provide accommodation rooms furnished with air-conditioner, cable TV, mini-bar and refrigerator, and coffee/tea maker. Some of their amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, high-speed Internet access, and airport transfer. While Sumai Suite Hotel is located 15 km away from the international airport, this hotel in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia is also nearby city landmarks such as Batu Burok Beach, Astaka Shopping Complex, and Batu Burok Recreation Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sumai Hotel Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumai Hotel Kuala Terengganu
- Sumai Hotel Apartment Malaysia/Kuala Terengganu