More cons than pros.
1. The beautiful view of the lagoon was ruined by the hotel. I think the architect did a very poor job of designing the building- it looks like an office building. Heck, a lot of office buildings look nicer than that. They could have picked a better colour too, one that is less of an eyesore. Both the exterior and interior of the hotel are in bad taste. The rooms are slightly better-looking. The carpeting in the hallway leading up to the rooms look very dull and cheap.
2. The hallway smelled like a barn. This is probably due to the fact that its next to an equestrian resort, but the management should do something about it (air freshener perhaps?).
3. The curtains in the room could not fully close.
4. No bellboys. I saw the bellboy trolley just sitting in a corner not being used. No one was outside to greet us.
5. The air conditioning was really loud the whole time. At one point it stopped working properly in the middle of the night and had to be switched off and back on.
6. There was no cold water but only hot water in the shower, so we couldn't shower (good thing we only stayed there for one night).
7. The food is bad. Ordered fried rice for dinner which was not tasty and the fried chicken was uncooked and had to be sent back to the kitchen. Did not bother to go for breakfast after that.
8. Slow internet connection.
1. Beautiful view. Its a shame they did not make full use of it.
2. Comfortable beds, nice pillows, sheets etc.
3. Decent-looking and clean room, carpet (inside the room), and bathroom.
Overall: Would i stay there again? Probably not, unless all the better hotels are full. Did not try out any of the other facilities i.e. swimming pool, sports and etc, so can't comment on those. They don't have direct access to the beach unless you are willing to go down the cliff (dangerous for kids), which is what i did. Staff are not the friendliest bunch, but just okay. All in all, they missed out on the opportunity to build a really nice resort with a wonderful view.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prinzpark Terengganu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinzpark Terengganu Malaysia/Kuala Terengganu