I checked in 22/11/2012 and this is my 2nd stay//I wanted to go there for the second time bcoz I find the hotel awesome in my first visit few months ago..but this time im in for surprises. The hotel has 2 wings where the old and new..the new one which I stayed my last trip is spanking new where else the one I stayed now, the old wing has the old furniture in place. I can see that the hotel tries its very best to maintain the old wing. but the smell of old furniture is there. everything is still ok but the fact ALOT of cockroaches in the bathroom..,I just hope they do a renovation or refurbishment to the old wing..over all bfast is awesome, and the service is really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Hotel Kuala Terengganu is located just a few minutes walk from Batu Burok Beach, and also a few minutes drive from Istana Maziah, Downtown Terengganu is also easily accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Permai Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Park Hotel Kuala Terengganu
- Permai Park Inn Malaysia/Kuala Terengganu