Previously we stayed at the old wing..would be okay for 1 night stay. Considering the price..I can't say more. But it was quite hard bed and not so clean room.
This time we booked the new wings with higher price. Check in was smooth. The room was fine and clean. Breakfast was limited..just edible..not much to expect. Outdoor swimming pool...just fine for a few strokes. Would not considered for a holiday..perhaps would be fine as a palace for transit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Hotel Kuala Terengganu is located just a few minutes walk from Batu Burok Beach, and also a few minutes drive from Istana Maziah, Downtown Terengganu is also easily accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Permai Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Park Hotel Kuala Terengganu
- Permai Park Inn Malaysia/Kuala Terengganu