“colourful”

Diving Bluetribe Moofushi
Reviewed 10 June 2014

i can see lots of fishes and coral.have small fish around of you,to swimming with they.i like it.and saw a sea turtle .very colourful travle

1  Thank li w

Reviewed 9 June 2014

About diving on Key Largo read in the book "The Best Places for Diving in the World". Therefore, being in the USA specially went to Florida that to see everything the eyes. For the organization of immersions chose the Scuba-Do Dive Company diving center. Remarkable personnel, good equipment, two fine ships. Very good organization of diving. We came to places of immersions the first. Already finished the first дайв when other ships came. Skilled dayv-guide. All about what it was written in the book saw. Very high extent of providing safety at very favorable prices in comparison with other diving centers on Key Largo. I recommend Scuba-Do to all divers.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had the pleasure of doing our Padi Open Water and Nitrox certification with Blue Tribe whilst on holiday. We cannot rate them highly enough. Our dive instructor - Alex, was absolutely brilliant. Extremely patient and with a wealth of knowledge he guided us through all our training dives like a diving Yoda.
The dive sites we visited were all amazing and the team looking after us took care of everything.
We would like to thank the boat crews, Alex and San for making our holiday one that we will never forget and hopefully we will be able to come again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The water the service , the food and wine were all fantastic
The staff were warm and friendly
The range of fish and coral was exceptional and very accessible for even am average swimmer

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The excursions with bluetribe were fantastic! We took the whale shark excursion and actually saw some amazing whale sharks! I struggled a bit with the current while snorkeling and one of the guys (I wish I knew his name) grabbed my hand and guided me. My husband got his advanced open water and nitrox certifications while there and they made it really fun for him to do.