“Conquered a fear of diving.”

Diving Bluetribe Moofushi
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I never ever ever thought I would dive. Ever. I did the initial dive to see if I liked it with my husband, as he does dive and wasn't completely convinced. I took part in the free session in the pool to see if I felt more comfortable even though with the dive I had already been in the reef with more fish than I could have imagined. The pool session with San and Ella, was short but increased my confidence a great deal but still wasn't 100% convinced. It was the fear of the mask, the water, the silence; all of it which made me nervous. After comparing prices there and at home in Dubai, yes I could have paid less to learn in Dubai...but what was the point in learning after our holiday. I also had the benefit of having one on one lessons, reading the book and taking the test when I chose to rather than learn in a boring pool with other people and having to go to classroom lessons, without ever going for a proper dive and certainly not one as full of varieties of fish, octopus, reef sharks etc that we saw whilst learning. Here I had the expertise of Ella Walding in one on one sessions. She immediately made it feel fun under water, constantly giving me high 5's to boost my confidence when feeling nervous, made me feel completely comfortable and safe underwater and the fear just seemed to dissipate. Going over exercises till I had them right and thoroughly explained things with crystal clarity above water and under so I really had very few questions. I really am grateful for her knowledge and expertise, her enthusiasm and encouragement, her way of teaching; I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. As for the dives, they were amazing. I can't wait to do it again. ;)

3  Thank Nadine F
There are newer reviews for Diving Bluetribe Moofushi

Reviewed 6 July 2014

During our week stay at Constance Moofushi, we decided to take the plunge and take our PADI Open Water Dive certification with Bluetribe. Our dive instructor was Ella Walding and we could not have had a better instructor. From the first day, she made us feel absolutely comfortable and safe. Her coaching and instructions were crystal clear and she made sure we understood the importance all the skills we were doing. She made sure that we were learning at our own comfortable pace and her enthusiasm never failed to light up our day. With a perfect balance of fun and a strict ethic of safety - With Ella, you will be in very good hands. The rest of the Bluetribe team also helped to make the entire dive experience unforgettable - Lal was great in making sure that our gear and equipment were in tip top shape and ready for the dive. Always ready with a smile (and a towel at hand!). We couldn't have wished for a better dive experience.

2  Thank ewsk
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Like a documentary channels :) this was the first experience, but feel really comfortable and relax. Strongly advised...

Reviewed 1 July 2014

During our stay at Costance Moofushi I had the opportunity to do a dive with Bluetribe Moofushi and it was a great experience. My dive master was Ella Walding and she really made me feel comfortable during the briefing as it has been quite a while since my last dive. She explained to me everything about the dive and what we would have expected to see and everything she mentioned was there waiting for us including loads of Rainbow snappers, eels and other fish. She was really great during the dive and kept me calm and safe all the time. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Omario25
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited in May/June and did lots of diving whilst getting our advanced open water. The staff are great - professional but very friendly and easy to get on with. Alex was our main instructor/guide and he was great. The equipment is really good quality and the service is first class. All equipment waiting for you on the boat - they help you get ready and take care of everything after the dive so you can just chill out on the ride back to the resort. Can't wait to go back next year.

2  Thank John R