We stayed 6 days at Dusit Thani in a beach villa (number 315) with family at semester break in this February .We would say that evertyhing was amazing, ocean(quite salty), sand (very clean),sun, people, jungle...All staff , especially Nahed was very friendly, polite,courteous and excellent.Our culinary culture was different but it was so much fun to taste different cuisines.I think the food prices were not too expensive excluding wine.But here is Maldives ;) Water was free, this is very important.And exotic fruits,you should definitely taste them all...Everyone has a bike,you can ride by bicycles everywhere in the island.There were no mosquitoes,because island to frequent spraying against mosquitoes.There are many things to tell, but best of all, you go to Dusit Thani and see heaven while living...Thank you very much for everything, lets meet again;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Maldives blends graceful Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives. This luxury resort is encircled by white sandy beaches and a mesmerizing turquoise lagoon. You can spend your days just relaxing and taking in the breathtaking scenery, or dive into the crystal clear water and explore the underwater world. The resort has a spectacular 360 degree living house reef and is located in the first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. To top it off, Dusit Thani Maldives is also the first and only resort in the Maldives with an official Freediving Centre. For those who have an extraordinary taste for life can enjoy our world class restaurants with award winning chefs on the island. Even though each restaurant is equally mouth-watering, our signature Thai inspired restaurant - Benjarong, is the crown jewel of the property. Revitalize your body and mind by reveling in Devarana Spa's impeccable facilities. The spa encompasses six deluxe treatment pods which sit elevated amongst the island's palm trees. This haven of luxury offers a selection of Thai Inspired facial and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit Thani Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Maldives Hotel Baa Atoll
- Dusit Thani Maldives Baa Atoll