This was our first experiance of the Maldives and it met all our expectations.
Reethi Beach Resort was an ideal choice recommended by our agent Holden at Dial a Flight.We went AI as we did not know what to expect and we were happy with this choice although people we met who were B/B & HB and said it was not over priced and suited them. We also stayed in a Water Villa which was excellent watching Turtles, Dophins, Rays and all types of fish swim past our villa whilst relaxing on the decking outside. We had our own sunbeds and sunshades allocated to each villa which was nice.Staff were very friendly and helpful we also were shown around their accomdation and kitchens etc (technical tour) which was very interesting.The AI included two boat trips which were worth going on. The food was great and varied.The holiday was for our 40th anniversary and we had a lovely complimentary meal at Samia Gardens.Most of the people we met had stayed at Reethi before which speaks for itself. We hope to return again to this paradise island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelbag, Agoda, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll