We stayed for a week as part of our honeymoon and fell in love it! We will definitely be going back. The service was excellent, all of the staff were so friendly, remembering who we were and recognising us whereever we were. We stayed in a Deluxe Villa, which was beautiful and, for us, much preferable to the water villas because they had more private space on the beach and were detached. The food was great. We got a free meal at the Saima Garden restaurant and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The watersports were expensive, but a good variety. There were only 2 slight criticisms, but nothing to detract from the overall experience. Firstly, there are 2 free trips if you're on an all inclusive basis, one to a local island for some sort of cultural trip on Saturday afternoons (we didn't fancy it) and one on a Friday evening, to a nearby deserted sandbank to have a cocktail and watch the sun set. We'd have liked to go on this one, but checked in on the Friday morning and we asked to go to a welcome meeting on the Friday evening, when we were told about these included trip - that we'd already missed. Since we were only staying a week it would have been a nice touch if they'd asked us if we wanted to go when we checked in. If you do check in on a Friday or Saturday morning you could bear this in mind and request to go on one. Secondly, the discos on Monday and Thursday are loud. We don't like that sort of evening entertainment, so would chill out near our room or at another bar. When we went to bed, we could still hear the music with the doors shut. However, these didn't really bother us, but could be useful for other guests considering staying here. Overall, I couldn't recommend the hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll