If there is 1 thing on your bucket list it has to be staying here. 260 staff and 260 guests on the island. We stayed for 10 nights but would have stayed for 20 if we could. Snorkelling we saw an octopus, a turtle, baby sharks and numerous different fish, even a 'nemo'
Most people go barefoot throughout never wearing even flipflops.
6 every night they feed the stingrays from the beach which us really interesting and entertaining.
The only negative was the evening entertainment in the bar which could be improved so we would socialise in the bar as all the other guests were friendly without being too invasive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll