I don't want to repeat much of what is already in other reviews - 99% accurate.
Good thing that most guests are German and Brits - no Russian hordes that can ruin any experience.
If you plan on drinking, go All Inclusive. If not, go B&B and you can more that splurge in the a la carte restaurants without having to go to meals on set times and not having choice. But if you eat a lot, I mean 300 kg American lot, then probably buffet is your best bet.
Excursions are really good. We won the Tuesday night Bar quiz and won the Robinson picnic that was amazing. Also trips to nearby islands are interesting to see the reality of Maldives. On our last day we spent several hours in Male - also interesting to see.
All in all - the good reviews here are true - this is a perfect spot for romantic and relaxing trips. If you want to travel with family of have a lot of activities and fun - it is still possible and your experience will probably be very good (watersports, diving, etc.), but this might not be THE perfect spot for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll