I agree with all of the reviews - excellent food, beautifully clean and well run and very pleasant staff. It's a very pretty island with good beaches and is lovely inland to walk through. Snorkelling is superb with unusually good variety of fish for Baa atoll, the only disappointment is the absence of sharks- we saw just one black tip reef shark on day one and no others for the rest of 2 weeks. We did see lots of Octopus however- magical. We went B&B and were fabulously looked after in the Moodhu Restaurant and Reethi Grill. We stayed in Deluxe Villa and were lucky to have had the best weather we've ever had in 7 Maldives trips, so had daily sunsets from our part of the beach. We intend to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll