My husband and I stayed 5 nights all inclusive in water villa 202 with an amazing view of the neighbouring islands and the sunset. From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't have been more friendly or efficient, the selection of food was fantastic with multiple options every day. Our villa was spotless on arrival and kept immaculate during our stay with staff that were never seen or heard, the staff in the bars and restaurants were the opposite, always eager to please and fantastic service, remembering your drinks or favourite table. One of the many highlights is watching the sting rays that gather every evening for feeding, the beach, amazing sunsets, and overall cleanliness. So good that on our return home to Dubai we started looking at booking for December!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll