We've just got back from a week at Reethi Beach. Had an amazing holiday and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
We booked through Hayes and Jarvis and flew Emirates from London via Dubai. Can't fault the service at all.
The seaplane transfers from Male were very organised and we really enjoyed the trip up to the island.
Nice welcome from Lou and very quickly registered, given a very useful tour and explanation of how things worked and then shown to our room (where our bags were ready and waiting).
We stayed in a water villa which was really nice. I liked to hear the sea under our deack. The room was spacious and kept very clean. I like to spend some time inside during the afternoon to cool down and read and found the villa very pleasant for this, there was a nice seating alcove with a lovely view across the ocean.
We really enjoyed all the food. Although we went all inclusive we chose to eat in each of the other resturants as well and I'd highly recommend this. The maldivian evening and grill resturant were both lovely, great food, great service and a lovely atmosphere. The food in Moodhu bar was also suberb and we had lunch and dinner in there twice because it was so good. The main restaurant is buffet style but there was always a good range of choice and even though I'm a fussy eater and not a huge fan of fish I easily found something different to eat each day.
THe activities were very well organised and good value for money. WE did the dolphin safari (saw around 100 dolphins!), the manta snorkelling trip (everyone on the trip saw mantas and about half saw a whale shark which turned up as well), sunset cruise (very beautiful) and my partner did a couple of dives and the guided house reef snorkel which he really enjoyed. We also visited the spa on a couple of occasions and loved it.
The weather was hot and sunny for the entire week.
Overall this is the best holiday I've ever had, the staff were excellent, the accomodation exactly as required and the mixture of activity and relaxtion was perfect. Highly recommended, we're already planning our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Travelbag, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll