“Victory for me!”
Review of Maldive Victory

More attraction details
Owner description: The wreck of a 270-foot freighter that sank in 1981.
Cornaredo, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Victory for me!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

It was myfirst wreck dive ever so I can't really compare it to anything else but for me it was absolutely awesome! the wreck is not that big, about 80 m in lenght at 25-26 m depth. You get to see a lot of corals, spnges, fish and you can even go inside to take a look at the chambers...downstairs, upstairs and sometimes you can find a big grouper layng on the floor waitngto be cleaned =)

Visited August 2014
12 Thank Gabriele S

• Indonesian first
Taipei, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Scene, relax and fun”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is really a great place to relax and enjoy the isolated, relax and beautiful scene sitting at the beach with Golden kani. What a wonderful vacation is!!! In addition, it is my first time to experience the snorkeling in this beautiful island seeing so many different color fishes and coral reefs. Thanks to my coach petty tien who is really good to teach me how to do the snorkeling and let me know how to enjoy it there. With her great teach, my wife and I very enjoy the snorkeling there to leave us a great memory for my honeymoon. The impressive part is the theater and after party. They do really have amazing show every night and that is awesome. I love the GM who is really good at dancing and make the party success!!! She is really good to make every show wonderful!!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank RickHau
Derby, England, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Paradise or isolation”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Fantastic location but unless you are on honeymoon and like scuba diving not much else to do, be prepared for total relaxation and relative isolation.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Derrick R
Weinheim, Germany
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Great first wreck dive”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

So far I´ve been to Maldive Victory twice, first as part of my Advanced Open Water course in August 2012 and then as a Rescue Diver in January 2013. The cargo (which most sources say is 110 meters long) sank in 1981 and you can still find old rulers, stereos, cassettes, photo albums, etc. I´d say that most of the time you´ll want to be at a depth of 20 to 35 meters. The wreck is incredibly close to the airport island of Hulhule and just a few minutes away from Male´. Sometimes the visibility isn´t that great and there are strong currents, but it´s still a great spot to go and see.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Odon S
Male'
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“close wrack to Male”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

it was very nice to try out this wrack. luckily the visibility was good at this day. very colorful corals and sea creatures.

Visited April 2012