We cannot speak highly enough of both the staff and facilities of the Veranda. It is a lovely intimate hotel that benefits from being much smaller than its neighbours and thus provide a more personal service. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and the pool is very clean and a good size to relax in. We spent most of our time on the beach and always found a sunbed in a good position without difficulty. There is also lots to do on the beach, as the hotel supply kayaks, pedlos, snorkling and glass bottom boat all free of charge. The food was good and what you would expect from an all inclusive deal, with the salads fresh and excellent. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel and if we ever went back to Mauritius, this would be where we head to straight away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelbag, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare