This hotel and it's staff are fantastic they all go that extra mile to make your stay a good one . The rooms are fine and cleaned daily, the beach is clean and we'll looked after ,the service at the bar is of a high standard but the thing that let's this hotel down is its food ,it is bland,tasteless and never hot and the choice is limited .it is without doubt the worst all inclusive food I have had any were in the world and I am a chef so I know what I am talking about . If they improved the food this hotel would be faultless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare