Cosy to spend vacations. Not too big in terms of land surface but just enough for all residents to spend quiet holidays. If you like the sea, ask for the rooms near the sea, we had the one which was the first near the sea and it was just wonderful to hear the sound of the waves. 2 bars:one near pool and other near the sea which is very convenient. the all-inclusive package is really worthwhile as it spares the pain to look and pay for food and drinks all through your holidays. quality and presentation of cocktails can improve. Buffet is tasty and ok, with some variety. Staff is friendly. Be careful of wasps however as there were quite a few around. Refreshing green gardens around and nice 'arena' to watch the sunrise (don't miss it if you are there).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare