We have just returned from a wonderful fortnight at the Veranda Palmar. The hotel is excellent with lovely rooms , we had 808 with a sea view. The staff at the hotel were all so friendly and attentive, we can,t remember how many times we were asked if the holiday was good. The room was spotless , food at the restaurant was good, service at the bar was efficient and friendly, the beach was great, cleaned daily , the chap that was responsible for the beach was daily fighting a losing battle against the seaweed but he kept at it ! We must give a special mention to Selven, Sunil, Bernadette, Nisha, Hannah , David and Nish to name but a few. During our holiday we unfortunately lost our video camera, the staff in security and the local police were very helpful but the camera was not found but this did not spoil our time there. We wish that we were still there and will definitely return.
Mike & Ange Salter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Travelbag, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Agoda, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare