I stayed at the hotel for 7nights with my friend, the beaches are breath taking and everywhere is wonderfully clean. It's a small resort and has the personal touch. The staff are amazing and friendly. Being a vegetarian I am very picky with food, however, the chef made me whatever I desired every meal time. I didn't personally watch the entertainment at night but the bar and atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable. The rooms were everything needed and the views fantastic. Why this hotel is only a 3* is beyond me. Fantastic stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare