All the staff where so polite considerate and helpful.
The accommodation was spotless and comfortable with a large ensuite, television, phone and well maintained minibar.
The pool area was clean and attractive with easy access to sun loungers and the bar.
Well maintained and pleasant gardens led down to the beach which housed another bar/restaurant, boat house with beach towel facility and attentive staff. With lots of free activities as well as extra pay ones.
The main dining area was attractive again with terrific staff and the food was superb with plenty of choice.
Thanks Shiva and all the staff. This was a holiday to remember.
I cannot find anything negative to say about our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare