Lovely lovely hotel directly on the beach unlike some other hotels where there is a road between your hotel and the nearest beach.
Hotel room was on the first floor over looking the beach and hotel grounds.
Beautifully decorated and pool area was clean and well looked after
Drinks were plentiful and in constant supply
Food was ranged and fresh!
FYI it is very meat and fish based which happened to be perfect for us.
We were on our honeymoon and where treated to a special couple meal with candle light on the Thursday which was lovely.
You must try a massage as the rooms and staff are great at what they do there! :) very relaxed and stress relieving
Wifi reaches just to the beach from the hotel which is amazing as it allowed me to listen to internet radio while sun bathing
Only down side was noisy hotel neighbours, due to winter season refurbishments going on and lack of local entertainment.
Overall a brilliant stay and was a beautiful location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare