“Watersports”

Blues Diving Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Centre on Mauritius island. Comes highly recommended, I would like to write a review
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Free motorised water sports and much more besides - easy to book and friendly staff, efficiently run

Reviewed 17 December 2012

The people was so friendly, I really had some good dives with them... They even gave me some discount for taking my own gear

Reviewed 18 November 2012

We stayed at the BMC hotel in sept 2012 for our 25th anniversary. My wife likes to doss on the beach, I don't! Having done a couple of try-dives in the Canaries, I took the opportunity and did my Open Water Course with Lindsay at the Blues Diving Centre in 4 days flat! It was intensive, but Lindsay is such a good and thorough instructor that it went swimmingly. After a weekend with my wife sight-seeing and "walking with lions" she happily returned to her books on the beach and could watch me scoot off on the dive boat for a couple oh hours in the mornings. Did the Belle Mare Pass drift dive 3 times with eagle rays and about 500 other species....we've got to go back to this place!

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I took a half-day refresher course and was taught by master diver Lyndsay. It was excellent. Very thorough in his review of my (dubious) knowledge levels and spent time in running through and reteaching the necessary skills correctly. A tough but top-class teacher!

Refresher courses are a necessity for infrequent Open Padi divers, and it's nice to actually get some real value and teachings out of this extra cost. I would highly recommend him and the centre.

They're also a really nice bunch of guys!

1  Thank pauljamescampbell
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The dive centre is in the Belle mer Plage hotel
if yo are staying there its so convenient all the prices include equipment hire. The staff are helpful knowlegable and professional .If you are a beginner they offer all the usual courses,if you are experienced there are two dives a day plus a range of one day and half day trips if you are a little rusty Master scuba diver trainer Lindsay will give refresher training with the skills The diving in the belle mer pass is very good.

1  Thank Miketruelove