We are just returned in Italy few days ago. We have been very disappointed by the fact that it is not possible to swim because there are many fun boats that go very fast and very close to the beach!! Why people go to Mauritius, if not for swimming??!! Also the services were not well organized, more than one time, we had to wait for one and an half hour (at the chinese restaurant) before being served and we have a baby of three years old, you can imagine!
The food at the self service restaurant was not sufficiently varied and the personnel seemed they were sleeping and/or trying to work the less they could (also the personnel in charge for the tennis courts were quite lazy). The room was nice and big like the rest of the hotel, but this it is the 20% of the evaluation of an hotel. In the last two years we went to Le Cannonier, on the other side of the island, the room was not as nice as one in Long Beach, but the food was varied and good (and you do not have to pay additional sum for eating simple shrimps) and the service was really great, all the personnel were very kind and ready to satisfy your needs and basicly you could start swimming from the beach. I suggest to the manager of Long Beach to vist Point aux Cannonier to see as an hotel should be runned and do a good job!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare