Beautiful swimming pools, nice windswept setting with indigenous plants - not the usual tropical hotel gardens. Great eating places with wide variety of food. Although a bit disappointed with the chinese restaurant's menu. We would have preferred more hotel entertainment in the open air but it ended at 11pm - just when we were ready to dance.
We holidayed at Long Beach as a family group and had lots of fun trying out the facilities such as golf, wall climbing, zumba, archery and the gym with superb exercise machines. My nephew joined the kids club and didn't want to leave it.
All the staff were very welcoming, smiling and helpful. Well done Management and staff, we hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Long Beach Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Mauritius Belle Mare