The food was out of this world, especially Le Marche. We made friends with the Chef Pravind and he was an absolute legend. He made the best Indian food and even when my wife asked for aloo partha ( stuffed bread with potatoes) he replied with "I will make it tomorrow". We arrived at the buffet expecting him it to be served as a general dish but he had especially set some ingredients aside just for us and we couldn’t believe how thoughtful and kind that was. Hats off to him! After that we only dinner at Le Marche and always looked forward to sampling their delights.
The bar staff were all wonderful and always substituted some drinks for my wife as she not a big rum drinkers so they used vodka instead. Vinod, the bar manager is a very personable man and was always around and always said hello. Also, Ven greeted us with a smile and knew our drinks so we never had to order.
Pool side waiters such as Dharm and co are all brilliant guys, each one of them are so poilte and knew our room numbers and drinks by heart. Ashley on the front desk is very helpful and and having met us only once still managed to remember our names when we saw him almost a week later.
Our room was always clean and we got turndown service twice a day. Always had fresh bottles of water every day and mini bar remained stocked up.
We also enjoyed a lovely massage in the spa and that was out of this world.
If there was one complaint then it would be that if you are sitting by the beach then the waiters do not visit frequently enough. However, that is a minor compared to all the major pluses we had on this holiday.
Thank you LB for making our honeymoon a truly memorable one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare