good hotel, comfortable rooms, nice beach, good sports facilities, excellent food and charming staff .but BEWARE if you don't go all inclusive the prices of wines, drinks and mini bar are astronomical! We spent £60 on a very average bottle of Sancerre and £30 on an ALsace. Can of coke in the mini bar nearly £5. Also although there is a choice of restaurants, Chinese, Japanese, Seafood, Italian and superb buffet, a lot of the dishes had large supplements , even for all inclusive, so it is easy to rack up a big bill
also we went as a couple in January and didnt realise there is a kids club which meant lots of young babies and children at every meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Long Beach Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Mauritius Belle Mare