We finished off our Honeymoon with a week at Long beach and it was amazing!
The staff were really friendly and very attentive.
Our room was lovely, very modern, spacious and clean.
The pool was amazing and although the hotel was full you didn't feel crowded. Lots of sun loungers to choose from by the pool and by the sea.
The food was also really good with lots to choose from, and although the service could have been quicker at times, you're on holiday so who cares, sit back and relax!!
I would definitely recommend this hotel, the very modern and new look as well as the service and amenities definitely gave it a 5 star feel. We just wished we could have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Long Beach Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Mauritius Belle Mare