We researched a number of hotels on T.A and chose Long Beach. So pleased we did. The east side of the island has a welcomed breeze, we went in late November and it gets very hot.
The hotel was perfect. We were looking for somewhere that can offer luxury, privacy but not so remote that there was nothing to do. Long beach is a great choice for those who want the best of all worlds.
The beach is perfect, private not so busy and plenty of sun loungers. We opted for a beach front room, step outside our terrace (we were on ground floor) and your garden is the beach and sea front - paradise!
Service by all the team at long beach was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble. The people certainly make the hotel and i cant give them enough credit.
Choice for food is brilliant, we went all inclusive which I would recommend. My husband loved the sea food and as a vegeterian I had no problems which choice. I would advise to pre book a table at restaurants the day before you want to go as they do get booked up if you are trying to book same day.
We had our wedding their which was organised by Nadia who was excellent. She organised everything from flowers to ensuring our wedding attire was pressed. We opted for a spa package too which proved to be good value.
The bar in the evenings is good fun, great cocktails, and light entertainment provided by a band which is nice after dinner.
If your are reading this looking for a honeymoon location that offers great rooms, good food, beautiful beach and excellent service this is the place for you.
Thanks to long beach for making our stay so special
Mr & Mrs Vegad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Holiday Gems so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare