I had read some negative reports on service. We found this hotel to be fabulous in every way. The service was excellent, the staff ultra-friendly. Rooms modern and comfortable. Great fitness centre with lap pool. Great food, good choice of restaurants and themes. Yes, alcoholic beverages are a rip off - 10-20 times more than for same bottle at home in store (South Africa). But this is similar throughout Mauritius hotels. Not sure if it relates to taxation or policy to extract more from package holidays. But I have come to accept that a holiday there costs R1 000 (100 Euros) more per day than advertised to include a bottle of wine with dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare