My wife and went to this hotel for our 5th year wedding anniversary, not only is the hotel just beautiful looking but every aspect of our stay was world class.
We stayed for 7 days and from our initial arrival we were warmly welcomed and then taken to our rooms, we stayed on the far end of the resort which really didn’t bother us.
The rooms was beautiful with a sea view, not only was it beautiful but it was very clean modern and up to the standard and more than you would expect to pay for from a 5 star resort.
This hotel is something special, there is so much on offer from just lazing around by the pools to cocktail bars, night life with a band, 5 different restaurants and plenty of entertainment during the day to keep you busy for you and your loved ones. We were just a couple but there were families with kids and you could be with these families or be on your own at the adult only pool, we never felt that it was noisy or anything like that when kids were around. The beach is beautiful and lovely to walk along without been bothered, there are small amount of broken coral around but anyone with some common sense can walk around it.
I tried out just about everything in the hotel except for golf and tennis but the gym was fantastic and all the water activities were simple and easy to use, I don’t dive but that option is available. . Water-skiing, parasailing and all the other water sports are great, everything is in working order.
We went to the cocktail bar every evening before and after dinner, staff like Ven and Vic, were incredible, always friendly happy to give recommendations along with remembering what you have had, just a really nice and friendly barman.
We tried all the restaurants and the food was simply amazing with all cuisines, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Sea Food and the general restaurant with buffet setup which was equally as good. Our favourite was the Italian restaurant, for the food, service and ambiance. We had the chef come down and ask us about our meals, we had the manager Kiran, always walking around checking that we were happy with our meals, there was nothing more that Kiran wanted to do but make sure we were happy with the quality of our food, the service and our experience. We even had Lovin the beverage manager recommend bottles of wine and like all the staff were consistently helpful friendly and extremely professional.
Other staff members that we saw in the mornings for breakfast were Youserah, Tewrad and Varoona that just made a great start to our day. There is really nothing I can fault this hotel on, everything was made possible and nothing was too big a task.
We stayed on the all-inclusive deal and I feel it’s not cheap for other packages but you do pay for what you get and I would recommend going for the all-inclusive. For my wife and I we felt it was quite simply an amazing trip would love to go back and have not stopped talking about it on our return home.
I do a lot of travelling with work and although I was on holiday this hotel/ resort is something special and it stands out for me to see if any other hotels I go to can match the overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare