30 people are viewing this hotel
CheapTicketsUS$463
TravelocityUS$463
eDreamsUS$464
8,080 results
All reviews duck laundry beach rouge food truck coffee bar amari by vineet mixe restaurant tea house rum shack message in a bottle rolls royce ashish modak kelly hoppen ice cream parlour our honeymoon special thanks kids club junior suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I really appreciated that staff members helped me to find my way as it was night and I was alone & I had lost my way. They guided me on phone till i reached the hotel. Once there, a staff member accompanied me to my room. The place is very beautiful and all the staff very helpful and nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

slightly late post as my wife and I stayed May 2013

Stayed in a non refurbished junior suite which was Ok but seeing the lightly colour refurbished rooms (ours still had the wooden panels), i was slightly disapointed.

That aside the view of the sea nad beach was to just what we hoped for.

The meals were out of this world, from the al a carte evening meals to the three course meal with fillet steak for lunch.make sure you are A.I. (If they do any other)

Only disapointing aspect of the hotel was the pool, which was mainly shallow and seems to accomodate the younger generation and their nannies (yes nannies I kid you not).

Room tip: Book a refurbished room.
Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank PAULRMiltonKeynes
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just back from our holiday at the LUX Belle Mare we had a wonderful time with family.We highly recommend this resort to others.I still can't get over how nice everyone was: the whole team member including Jessica V,Ravi,Kewal,Jessica B & Vicky of front desk,all the waiters Stephane,Amar,Pascal,Dave. Michel of maintenance and all the housekeeping team especially Sakoon for the special bed decoration which was neatly done to warmly welcome us.
A big thank you for chef Jean Noel and all his team Rosino,Gino,Sophie,Michael,Claudia for the food which were above our expectation.A big thank you to Mr.Chignac who was very much attentive to our wellbeing during the stay.

Room tip: Higher floor with balcony facing the sea
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lorena S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just simply the best resort I've ever stayed in. The friendliness of the staff really made our stay. We got engaged the week before we stayed and when the staff heard about this we were treated like royalty. I have a feeling that all guests are treated like this but we were certainly made to feel special and that nothing was too much trouble. Best beach on Mauritius with basic but fun water sports including free wake boarding! Just about to have a major refurb so will be even better. Food and drink choices on the all inclusive we're fantastic. Quirky little things like the pop up bar and finding a message in a bottle which we won a free massage made it fun. The Lux chain have really nailed as far as I'm concerned.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jamestH8184ZN
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Just back from our honeymoon at the Lux Belle Mare and had a fantastic time. We cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and it's staff. Amazing location, beautiful beach, really nice style and atmosphere, amazing food and the staff were brilliant. Really friendly and attentive and genuinely seemed to care about making sure we had a brilliant holiday.
The food and service was fantastic and definitely not your typical hotel food. My husband has severe food allergies and the staff were amazing. They took it so seriously and made sure that everything served to him was safe for him to eat and they went over and above to amend dishes so that he had as many choices to pick from as everyone else. They even prepared a bespoke dessert every night for him which was a nice touch considering he normally never get's to eat dessert due to very few being suitable for him. For anyone with food allergies they will understand what a huge difference this makes when eating out as potentially you could be served something that could kill you if the people preparing it are not on the ball.

Overall this is an absolutely fantastic hotel and I would highly recommend it. All the staff are eager to please and make your holiday as special and as good as possible. Thanks to all the staff for making our honeymoon really special.

Room tip: The Kelly Hoppen Styled rooms are beautiful.