We stayed at this Resort for 7nights and cannot find any faults. On arrival we were welcomed by a very friendly lady who checked us in and gave us a brief tour of the resort before taking us to our room. While walking to our rooms we were embraced by this beautiful scent which you get accustomed too during your stay, you truly feel like you in Paradise!
We were in the Junior Suite that was really comfortable and spacious, it had a walk in closet as well as a separate loo and bathroom. The room also had a private patio which had direct access to the gardens, pools and beach which suited us perfectly as our 1year old could run and play in the garden. This resort is huge and you never feel like its busy and crowded, actually feels very private as there's many swimming pools throughout the resort and the beach has a loong stretch. We found the staff extremely friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
We didnt take the boat trip with Vicky but instead there is another guy also wearing a Red Tshirt from another group and he took us on a private excursion on a speed boat to ille cerf with a bbq lunch. Felt this was the best option with our 1year old and glad we did the excursion. The hotel offered us a free dinner at La spiagga as it was our anniversary, the restaurant has a really nice romantic setting. Enjoyed getting back to our rooms in the evening to find our beds made, the lights dim and beds decorated differantly every night. We had the half board option and the choices for meals were endless, they don't have a theme for the evening but instead had different stations with various types of cuisines eg indian, italian, chinese, mexican. So you basically choose what you want and alot of of the food is freshly made for you exactly how you want it. The desserts were to die for!! I always made sure I left enough space for desserts, such a vast variety and everything looks heavenly.
The one thing I really have to praise is the Kakoo Kids Club!!! my 1year old loved it there, there is soo much to keep him busy and Nancy the nanny was an absolutely wonderful person would highly recommend her!!! Without the club and Nancy our trip wouldn't have been the same. There is a babysitting fee if your child is under 3years but def worth the money.
Hope this review helped, the only time we ever had a problem was trying to get an iron which the resort does not provide so bring your own travel irons with, also buy water, drinks and snacks from the supermarket near by. Don't hesitate and research other Hotels coz really this Hotel is the best that you can get in terms of luxury, service and a relaxed holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius