Wonderful and quiet location in a large and awsome groomed, tropic surrounding. The next village is Belle Mare, ca. 2 km away.
The resort belongs to the renown Constance group with in total 7 luxury properties in the Indian Ocean. It`s located directly at the fine sandy beach od about 2 km lenght. Constructed in a village-style, the hotel has got 256 rooms including 21 villas. In the evening there is a decent live music in the bar and 2 shows a week. For activities you find a gym, 2 golf courses, 4 tennis-courts and also 2 spas. All employees are very friendly and corteous. For questions there will be someone at your disposal at any time. Our special thanks goes to Stefanie. Her permanent efforts, to create an unforgettable holiday for us, was a highlight! Also to mention is the kind-hearted engagement of our personal Villa master Nand.
This service was unique and unbeatable.
The Belle Mare Plage consists of 7 restaurants. On Halfboard one can eat in La Citronnelle or in two other restaurants fo a la carte with a credit. The breakfast ist also in La Citronnelle. Admittedly, we are very pampered as regards food, but someone who complains about food here, can`t be serious. Unbeatable are the desserts, which you can`t pass by.
We stayed in a specious pool villa close to the golf course, consisting of 2 bedrooms, living- room, kitchenette, 2 en-suite bathrooms and a guest WC. The pool was big enough for a swim. No baby-pool. Always on 28 degree Celsius. In the outside courtyard are 2 very comfortable sun-loungers and a sun-umbrella. There are 3 flat-screen TVs available. The interior of the villa is an exquisite design-mixture of African components. Thanks to Nand it`s always been perfectly clean an a pleasure to enter the villa.
Warm regards Antje und Karlheinz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius