Just back from a 12 night holiday at this resort hotel and we had a fabulous time, best holiday yet, weather was excellent.
We flew from Gatwick with BA no problems; online check-in avoids queuing, and makes it a lot quicker and less hassle which allows you to get on with your important shopping in the duty free shops. The long 12hr flight is tiring, but what awaits you at the other end is well worth it, and even more so when you arrive at your resort.
The quality and range - could not be faulted. We had breakfast, and dinner at La Citronelle, and lunch at La Kaze, which was mainly buffet style, no matter how extensive, there is something for everyone taste. Although this can get a little repetitive if you are staying a long-time, but we broke this up with using our package option, by using the other restaurants. What is a must is a visit to The Legends Restaurant where the food is fantastic, and you might see a herd of deer in the evening light pass quietly around the 18th green!
Were proficient, courteous and attentive. The entire complex and the gardens were kept immaculately clean. The extensive staffs in all the restaurants, not forgetting the reception staff and buggy drivers - all were most helpful throughout our stay.
You will not be disappointed in what you have arranged, we were meant to be in a Junior Suite Beach Front, but on arrival we were upgraded to a 2 Bed Beach Front Villa with Pool + a Butler which was more than what we expected. A special thank must go to the Villa Master Dilip who looked after us through out our stay.
There are two golf course which are free to BMP, which includes golf carts at The Links and a small charge at The Legend. The Legend and The Links are outstanding, and you won't be disappointed, breath taking views, what ever your handicap happens to be it will test the best of your golfing skills. You will need to take plenty of golf balls, but you can replace any lost balls by purchasing from the many locals circulating round the golf courses for a reasonable price.
There are plenty of things to do so it is well worth meeting with your Holiday Rep who will guide you through what is available, we went Quad biking and it was brilliant, and the scenery was spectacular.
Overall, an excellent holiday. We recommend (without prejudice!) Belle Mare Plage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius