In February this year, I and my wife made a trip to Mauritius for our honeymoon and stayed at belle mare plage. We were so delighted to see the ambiance of the hotel and fell in love with this place at first sight. We have spent really lovely time and will always remember and cherish the 7 days we spent here.
This is truely 5 star hotel with lot of good offerings ranging from room services, food, water sports etc.. Staff here is very friendly and always well manners. Its big property but they have shuttle services all over the resort and you don't need to wait even for 5 mins to get it at any point. Mr Kailash is nice fellow and gave us a good treatment by picking and dropping us from various spots within resort.
Resort has nicest view of the beach and its very clean. they have nice swimming pools also for adults as well as kids. We loved the sauna and Jacuzzi, its free for the guests.
Food is too good and theme restaurants are really nice. We were on half board, so we had dinner daily at resort only. Loved the main restaurant, blue penny and deer hunter, check the theme and menu and need to book in advance. For Indian guests, Mr sohan singh is the indian chef and he took good care of us. We made some good indian snacks for us and some good dishes for dinner as we are vegeterian.
We were sad to come back on last day. We definately wanna go back to mauritius and belle mare plage, its just awesome combination!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius