My wife and I revisited Belle Mare Plage Resort and we felt we were in Paradise again.
Our main enjoyment was golf, on the two beautifully kept golf courses, The Legends and The Links. We found the courses in wonderful conditions, even though it had rained quite a bit earlier. The Legends is a very challenging course with some breathtaking views and water features. The most challenging hole is the par 3 17th hole over the sea and from the BLUE tee, a real tester, not for the faint hearted. The sights of deer on the course were indeed a real thrill. All the staff at both the courses are very professional, polite and caring. Sebastien Pilot, the Golf Director, is very friendly and Professional, we found that he was always available to answer queries from golfers. Clearly he leads his staff very ably and by excellent example as it very evident in the way his staff responded to our questions. Staff are very helpful like Giovanni who immediately found my 6 iron which I had left in the Practice Range. Both courses are kept in excellent conditions and the greens were very true, the fairways are carpet like in true championship conditions. I have no doubt that the Belle Mare Resort has the BEST golf courses in Mauritius, having played all the different golf courses on the island. The Practice facilities and the Changing Rooms on both the sites are exceptionally good and make you want to visit again and again.
The Hotel Reception with beautiful water features decor and ambience is very refreshing and awesome. John Nairn, the PR and Sales Manager was very welcoming, we were thoroughly spoilt as we were upgraded in a very comfortable suite facing the sea for our 40th wedding anniversary. The Resort has lots of swimming pools, and quite a variety of different restaurants to choose from. La Citronelle came trumps with so many dishes to choose from, every day with different themes, we were looked after by wonderful and attentive staff. We were most impressed as a lot of them knew our names and that personal touch made us feel very welcome. We found the resort exceptionally clean with excellent housekeeping. For our 40th anniversary, we were treated with lovely gifts, champagne and a lovely cake.
We are already planning our next visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Destinology, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius