After little more than a week's stay, I have decided to write my assessment in advance.
I'll start with the arrival and reception at the hotel. The Greeting was like expecting very warm and courteous.
During the Check-In we get our first nice surprise.
We had booked a double room with sea view, but instead we get a wonderful junior suite.
For this surprise, a big thank you again.
The junior suite is very spacious (68 qm) and high quality.
(A floor plan can be found on the website of the hotel)
It is split up into a large living and sleeping area, a nice bathroom with shower and bath separated and a balcony with a stunning views of the pool and over the sea. Not to forget a small dressing room with a safe inside.The toilet is also separate which I find very pleasant.
The room is cleaned every morning very thoroughly and in the evening the bed will be prepared for the night and if needed the towels will be changed once again.
The Resort boasts a spacious and beautiful lay-out with wide boulevards.
It is spread out like a village along the coast.
Thanks to the many employees it looks very well maintained.
The hotel also features 2 beautiful golf courses, a small wellness and spa area and a
well-equipped fitness area.
At the Resort you will find nice restaurants where the Service is very well.
My favorite place to dine is the Deer Hunter at the golf course, closely followed by La Spiaggia with the beautiful terrace and the sea views.
The breakfast buffet is also very diverse.
Watersport activietis and the Beach:
The beach is very beautiful and is perfect for a walk.
For swimming it is recommendable to wear shoes.
We were very pleasantly surprised by the many water sports that are included in the price.
Water skiing, snorkeling, windsurfing and kayaking to name a few.
As a little tip, I also advise to visit the Prince Maurice Hotet.
It is possible with a shuttle service between the two hotels. You can ask at the guest relation to make an appointment
Highly recommended there, is the Le Barachois Restaurant and the Sushi Bar.
I will not anyone to emphasize here, because all together have given us a great holiday in this wonderful Hotel.
I can only say we have enjoyed the stay so far and will continue to do it till the end of our holidays here in Belle Mare Plage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius