My wife and I have just finished a wonderful week at the Constance Belle Mare Plage Resort on the east coast of Mauritius. This truly is paradise in every sense of the word. Upon arrival, we were welcomed and shown to our beautiful room. The food was great and service was first class. We were extremely content to eat from the different buffets each night, but you had the option to order "a la Carte" if you wished. The Mauritian hospitality is truly amazing and the staff made you feel special every time you passed. By the end of the week, most staff even got to know you by your last name, welcoming us with "Good Evening Mr. Morris."
The cleaning staff and room service were top notch, as well as all of the waiters who served us throughout the week. We never had to wait for anything and the customer service was off the charts.
My wife and I are golfers so we golfed almost every day between the two championship golf courses that are part of the Constance Belle Mare. We golfed twice at the Legends course and three times at the Links course. The hotel has shuttles which will take you to either course leaving every half hour. The staff at the golf course would also transfer your bags between golf courses each day so you never had to worry about your clubs. Both were magnificent courses with amazing staff at each location. The Legends course is host to the year end championship for the European Senior Golf Tour. Tough track but truly breathtaking.
If you are not a golfer, there are many opportunities to visit the different parts of the island. One thing I would like to add is that the resort seemed extremely kid friendly. We saw lots of families, some 3 generation families and everyone from all ages seemed to be enjoying themselves.
If we were to return to Mauritius (20 hour flight from Canada), we would definitely return to the Belle Mare Plage Resort. It was truly spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius