We spent 10 days at the Constance Belle Mare Plage resort in August 2014 - we were very much in need of some rest and relaxation, and this was exactly what we got.
As it was 'winter' in Mauritius, the weather was a bit unpredictable and the wind sometimes cold, but this really didn't effect our enjoyment of the holiday. The room was wonderful (we were very happy to be upgraded to a Junior Suite), all facilities were great - we particularly enjoyed the snorkelling, which was free, as were so many of the other activities. We were staying on a half board basis, but this didn't mean we had to eat in the same restaurant every evening - we particularly enjoyed our evenings at the Deer Hunter restaurant, where the food and service was superb on every occasion. The pools were great (if a bit cold sometimes!) and the beach was also lovely. Would recommend this hotel highly to anyone visiting Mauritius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius